Acceptance of Terms
- By placing an order with CoucouManou you will be deemed to have read and agreed to the Terms & Conditions of this website.
All offers and promotions on our website are subject to availability and we reserve the right to change them without notice.
We cannot accept liability for errors caused by a technical fault.
Due to different computer monitors, we cannot be held responsible for the representation of colours of the products shown on our website.
We reserve the right to withdraw any product from this website and/or remove or edit any material or content on this website at any time.
- CoucouManou cannot be held responsible for any accidents occurring from mis-use of furniture. Care should be taken when positioning furniture and ensuring it is being used as intended. Furniture & accessories should not be overloaded.
Order and Payment
All items are Made to Order.
- Full payment for all items will be taken upon ordering.
Once we have received payment, we will allocate a time slot for the production of the item/items.
- We accept most major credit and debit cards aswell as accepting payment through PayPal.
We also accept UK cheques payable to: CoucouManou, 56 Murhill, Limpley Stoke, Bath, BA2 7FG. Please note that cheques must have cleared before we start production of items.
- All credit and debit cards transactions are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card provider.
- If the customer's card provider declines to authorise payment to us, we will advise the customer of this and invite them to use a different payment method if they wish to proceed.
- We do not store customer’s card details but if a refund is necessary, those card details, which have been encrypted, can be retrieved by PayPal in order to make the necessary payments.