Damages and Returns
- CoucouManou very much hopes that you are thrilled with your purchase.
- Please open and check your order the day of receiving it.
If the delivered item is damaged or is not what you ordered, please contact us within 24 hours, to arrange a refund or replacement.
We will arrange a date for collection & notify you of this as soon as possible.
If you are purely unhappy with your purchase, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, the customer has the right to cancel an order up until 7 working days after the day on which the goods have been received. This must be done in writing (via email) & sent to email@example.com.
- Please note the Consumer Contracts Regulations does not apply to bespoke pieces.
- The customer will receive a refund within 30 days. Please bear in mind, the speedier the return of the item back to CoucouManou will help facilitate a speedy refund.
- CoucouManou will not pay for transport costs unless the item is damaged or the order has been delivered incorrectly.
- The customer has a statutory duty of care for the product during the cancellation period and the item must not be used in any way. The item needs to be sent back in the original packaging, or in a good enough quality transport packaging in order to avoid any damage during transport back to us.
- Having said all that, here at CoucouManou, we hope to be as flexible and approachable as possible and please feel welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries you may have. Thankyou.